BMO Harris Bradley Center
We are still abuzz with excitement from last week’s 35th Annual Celebrity Waiters Dinner!
The question of the evening was this: What is more important than helping a child to see? Our guests answered with their paddles, raising more than $50,000 in our paddle auction to support Children’s Vision Screenings statewide. Thanks to a wonderful live auction, silent auction and more, the 35th annual dinner is expected to raise more than $110,000 to benefit our mission to prevent blindness and preserve sight. We are so grateful to all who made the 35th Annual Celebrity Waiters Dinner such a wonderful success –
• Axel, our 2015 Preschool Ambassador whose story inspires us to expand our vision screenings to help more children at risk for permanent vision loss.
• Our 2015 Community Partner Award recipient, Robert W. Baird & Co., whose associates and Foundation have individually and collectively supported children’s healthy vision from more than 20 years.
• Our Event Sponsor and Celebrity Waiters, the Milwaukee Admirals!
• Our Visionary Sponsor, Robert W. Baird; Insightful Sponsor, Walker Forge; and Focused Sponsors, Everett Smith Group, Salesforce and RFP Commercial.
• Our Celebrity Waiters Dinner Committee!
• All who attended to support children’s healthy vision
If you missed our dinner this year, there is still time to raise your paddle in response to our question, What is more important than helping a child to see? Click here to answer with your donation to support children’s vision screenings statewide.
On behalf of our board of directors, Celebrity Waiters Dinner Committee and the children and adults we serve, thank you for all you do. Together, we do save sight!
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors:
On behalf of the children and adults we serve, we thank you for all that you do to ensure that children and adults have healthy vision for a lifetime!